Website Design & Development
Website design means planning, creation and updating of websites. It also involves information architecture, user interface, website structure, navigation ergonomics, website layout, colours, contrasts, fonts and imagery (photography) as well as icons design. GTech web solution's web designers use many of the key visual elements as all types of design such as layout, colour, fonts, graphics and content.
GTech web solution's web designers' work on the appearance lay out, and, in some cases, content of a website. Appearance, for instance, relates to the colours, font, and images used. Layout refers to how information is structured and categorized. A good website design is easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, and suits the user group and brand of the website. Many web pages designed by GTech web solutions with a focus on simplicity, so that no extraneous information and functionally that might distract or confuse users appear. As the keystone of our website designer's output is a site that wins and fosters the truth of the target audience, removing as many potential points of user frustration as possible is a critical consideration. Our web designers have an awareness of usability and they are up to date with web accessibility guidelines. They create visuals for the site such as logos, layouts and buttons.
Why is web designing important in today's competitive world?
Web designing is the process of creating websites. Web designing is an important factor in this present era of online revolution. In today's world, many companies are running business by selling their product online. Website design helps in this case very much. It plays a vital role in doing selling the products online. A website represents the business among customers. So websites are necessary in today's world for promotion and sales of the products.
A finely built site helps the company to secure a remarkable position in area of business. And assist the company in establishing a good communication with their customers all across the world. Every business has different goals so it is important to get a website that fits for the business needs. This retains the company's business level in the market. A good design takes the company user by the hand and directs them where they need to go and find the information they need quickly and easily.
There are 6 reasons behind website design:
. Increase conversion rates- A well designed website increases the exposure of the brand. Responsive site development ensures the website content appears across all devices. This will increase the company's conversion rate dramatically. If a user visits company's website on their phones and if he/ she are able to navigate easily, the potential customer can take his/ her time and enjoy finding out about the company's product or services and will make a purchase.
. Grow the business- Web designing allows the company to conduct business with anyone. They don't have to place ads in different states or countries for expanding the business. With a professional web designing the company will be able to sell their products or services to a global market place 24*7. High quality site plan strengthens the brand's identity and differentiate the company from the competition.
. Branding- An elegant design helps the company to connect people with the company's branding. It will send the message of the brand's usefulness and its service. A user friendly site helps the company to reach more potential customers. A unique design associated with the business makes visitors recognizes the brand to identify and comprehend the information quickly.
. Sales growth- A good website fulfils the company's online presence. A professional web design will give the company a customized output which will suit the demands of the customers and increase the company's sales rates. With the advantage of easy access to large population across the globe, the company can be contributed to rapid growth of digital marketing business.
. Get the company's message across- Good site content is important to the business by helping the company to get their message spread across and builds trust with the target customers. Quality content conveys the feel of the organization and also promotes brand awareness. All company's website enables the user to gain the information what they need and make them stick to it. A regular updated content is very important to the success of the website.
. Out-shine the competition and achieve dreams- Web design enables to gain a competitive advantage and display the professionalism of the business. The longer visitor stays on the site, the more they will know about the business. With an effective design the company can draw traffic. The traffic is vital to a business which will be converted and compelling it will attract more customers and gives the business long- range stability. Thus the company can achieve their business goal.
At GTech web solutions, we focus on developing
websites that perform and drive leads to our client's business. From start-ups to
India wide companies, we're experienced at solving problem and making
meaningful impacts. Our website design services include;
a) Professional web design a custom website development- GTech web solutions specializes in professional web design that focus on the client's objectives and business goals. Our expert team of project managers, designers, developers and search marketing specialists use the latest in technology to create actionable results and a return on the client's investment. From custom informational websites to data-rich applications or online stores, GTech web solutions work to understand the client's goals and provide solutions to match client's needs. We are proud to deliver an in-house team. Professional web design and custom website development generates more sales and leads with a professional website built to perform. It has ability to easy update and manages content, mobile optimized responsive design, unique functionality and custom programming. GTech web solution's professional web design and website development Company offering the following services:
Custom website design/ website re-design
Wireframe creation and planning
Front- end HTML/ CSS development
SEO friendly coding
CMS installation and set up
b) Responsive website design- There is a difference between responsive design and a completely separate mobile website. Both can be beneficiate at times. Here is the rule of the thumb. If client wants the same content on their mobile website as on their desktop (or full version) of their website, responsive design is the way to go. The advantage to responsive design is that it allows the website to use the same code and same files for all displays, while a true mobile version is a separate code base. Responsive website features to maximize all of the client's visitors. It increase conversions with a website optimized for tablets and mobile devices. It has ability to increase sales and leads from mobile users, rank higher in mobile search results, app-like website feel and functionality and mobile optimized checkout for eCommerce.
c) Corporate website design and web solutions-A well branded corporate website brings marketing strength to the company. With GTech web solution each corporate website is custom designed and developed to meet the needs and goals of client's business. Corporate website features for success. GTech web solution's mission is to provide client's corporation with a professional, branded website that'll set their business apart from their competitors. Each of navigation and calls to action are always in the forefront of our design process and websites that produce results are what GTech web solutions is all about.
GTECH WEB SOLUTION'S PRINCIPLES OF WEB DESIGN-
Here is the list of 8 good design principles which makes our client's website
aesthetic, user-friendly, effective and engaging.
i. Simple is the best
iii. Typography and readability
iv. Mobile compatibility
v. Colour palette and imagery
vi. Easy loading
vii. Easy navigation
Keeping the aforementioned principles of good website design, we easily develop an aesthetic and functional website. Without this base, it would be difficult to travel a long path. Only with a clean and user friendly design, we can think to succeed.
GTech web solution's essential steps in web design process-
We reach to our goal through our planned steps. GTech web solution's
essential steps in web design process are as follows:
1. Research- Before we jump into designing or developing any website, it's important for us to do our research. What's the main goal for this website? Who's the target audience? What message the website will send to visitors? What CMS will be used? Those are just a few questions that should be answered by doing solid research for the new website. Once we have a solid understanding of what the needs and goals are for the website designing and developing the website will be a lot easier and the final product will be more effective.
2. Project planning- Project planning involves assigning specific tasks, deliverables, and setting timelines to get an idea of what's needed to execute the website project. Ideally, in an efficient and timely manner. Visualizing the timeline is another great way to have an idea of new long the project will take. That's why our web designers use Gantt charts when creating timelines for the projects for not only themselves but for the clients too.
3. Wireframe and site map- The wireframe is the blueprint for the website. The wireframe is only visual planning of the structure and placement of elements on the website. That's why many wireframes are in black and white and are made up of simple shapes (squares, circles etc.). Furthermore, similar to the wireframe, we create a solid site map to help us to organize the hierarchy of navigation links on the website.
4. Web design (Mockups)- Once the blueprints of the website have been created through the wireframe and site map, the next step is to create the visual design of the website. It is also the fun part. The website design is often created using design software. Some web design software favourites include Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, or Adobe XD. By doing so, we are able to make changes by adding or removing elements a lot easier.
5. Web development- Once the website design is approved, then we do the actual web development of the website. This is arguably the biggest step in the web design process. It's also the most time- consuming. However, when done right, it's also the most rewarding. GTech web solution's web development process involves developing new content for the website, refining old content, creating media for the website, and of course, coding the website.
6. Site testing- Site testing before the launch of the website is a critical step in the web design process. It's inevitable that there will be last minute issues that need to be addressed before the website goes live. We, GTech web solutions, test the website, checks for any bugs in the code, and make sure all the content is grammatically correct. 7. Launch- Once we've reached this step, we've done it all. All that's left to do is launch the website. However, when the website is lunched that doesn't mean that we've completely off the hook. We need to be prepared for user feedback (both good and bad). Visitors will also need time to adapt to the new website so providing support for a short period of time after our website is launched.
8. Maintenance- Lastly, website maintenance is the last step of GTech web solution's web design process. Maintenance is an ongoing step and it involves updating content, fixing broken links, updating plug- ins, updating our CMS, and so much more. Technology is constantly changing so it's important that we schedule in website maintenance on a weekly basis. This ensures that the website will stay on top of any updates and inevitable changes that can affect the website.